2 and 3 September in Stockholm
During Terra Madre Nordic and Nordic Artisan Food Awards a Nordic artisan food market is arranged. The aim of the market is to showcase the Nordic diversity of products and producers and give the visitor a unique experience of the Nordic food culture. We are now opening up for expressions of interest for artisan food producers, networks or, for example, a region that is happy to participate together with a number of food artisan producers.
The number of places is limited, and the organizer reserves the right to distribute places in order to achieve an even distribution between the Nordic regions and the various industries. Deadline for participating in the market is May 31.
Free entrance to the market!
Stora Skuggans Väg 12, 115 42, Stockholm
Preliminary market opening hours:
- Preparation time Friday morning
- Friday 2 September at 12-20
- Saturday 3 September at 10-16
- Each place is 2 meters, and several companies can share in one place.
- Cost: SEK 1500 + VAT per place, furnishings and storage included (place in refrigerated container).
- Any equipment in the stand such as a refrigerator can be rented at cost price.
- Night guards are on site between Friday and Saturday.
- Each company provides its own payment solution. For Nordic participants, we are working on a common solution.
- We encourage market participants to sell a tasting plate with a range of products or similar.
Opportunities for hiring tents
- Areas outside the market tents are available with the possibility of activities, such as renting your own tent, arranging activities, etc.
- Costs for hiring tents, please visit our partner Tentz for more information.
- We recommend the tent named Nimbus 16 with walls, 8000 SEK ex. taxes. This tent is 5,5 meter.
- Additional costs for connection to electricity and consumption.
- This is to be agreed with the project managers.
Special parking facilities will be available in close proximity, but not directly adjacent to the marketplace. Cars directly on the exhibition area are not permitted. There will be spots for motor home parking available in the area.
- Thursday 1 September
Community day. Competition assessment, activities for professionals, welcome dinner.
- Friday 2 September
Nordic artisan food market, activities for visitors, award ceremony.
- Saturday 3 September
Nordic artisan food market, activities for visitors and food craftsmen.
Sign up your company / region to the Nordic artisan food market:
[email protected], tel. +45 25 47 09 86
For Swedish companies:
[email protected], tel. +46 70 224 38 45