Open call for event hosts – be part of creating Terra Madre Nordic
Want to celebrate regional artisanal foods with us and learn about regenerative and resilient food systems in the Nordic and Arctic regions? Sign up now to volunteer as an event host during Terra Madre Nordic, the gastronomic event of the year set in Stockholm, from the 1st to 3rd of September 2022.
When you become a Terra Madre Nordic event host, we will:
- offer you interesting work tasks to put on your CV
- treat you to great food and beverages before/after your hosting sessions
- take you on one of our Slow Food bus tours in August, including lunch to some Stockholm allotment gardens (transport to and from Stockholm at own costs)
- give you a Terra madre Nordic T-shirt and tote bag
- invite you to the closing party on Saturday night
- give you any open slots in the bookable activities and workshops during the event
Space is limited so read more and sign up now to secure your spot as event host at Terra Madre Nordic.
We need volunteers from the 31st August to the 3rd of September 2022 at Stora Skuggan in Stockholm.
Register here and fill in the form.
We will contact you soon for a short interview to delegate the work tasks!
For further information please contact our colleagues from Slow Food Stockholm:
Laurel, tel. +46 73 442 4240
Philip, tel. +46 73 368 6033